Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Juice Beauty

I am so curious about the Juice Beauty organic skin care line! I am very much a die hard Bioelements fan. Why? Because it works like none other. But... Juice Beauty has some intriguing products like Juice Organics Vitamin Antioxidant (you know I'm fanatical about topical vitamins), Juice Organics Light Tint Moisturizer (I'm completely into sheer light weight coverage), & Juice Beauty Green Apple Extra Firming Body Moisturizer (who doesn't want to stay firm?). Juice Beauty is 95% organic, they use all natural ingredients (truly!), and it is made with a organic juice base. Yummy!

This is what Juice Beauty is saying about their product.
We Have:

  • Organic ingredients in a base of organic fruit juices, making our total organic content up to 95%

  • Powerful antioxidant technology, including alpha-lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10
    DMAE, peptides, fat soluble vitamin C and essential fatty acids for optimum age-defying results

  • Certified organic ingredients packed with age-defying potency...powerful antioxidants and polyphenols, essential vitamins, vital phytonutrients and age-defying hydroxy acids

  • Met the strict USDA organic guidelines for all of our certified organic ingredients

  • A strict no animal testing policy

  • A 100% vegetarian ingredients policy


We Do Not Have:

  • Pesticides Petroleum or petroleum derivatives (propylene, butylene glycol)

  • Toxic preservatives (parabens - methyl, butyl, or ethylparaben; dizaolidinyl or imadazolidinyl urea; formaldehyde)

  • Harsh surfactants or sulfates (sodium or ammonium lauryl sulfate; cocamide dea/lauramide dea)

  • Artificial colors or dyes Synthetic fragrances

  • Phthalates or dibutyl phthalate Toluene


Here's a few snippets of what other's are saying about Juice Beauty:


I just have to say, that this is the BEST line of products I have ever used. I am a recovering products junkie, and these products have shown me the light. It took me 10 years to find the perfect solution to beautiful skin, and I couldn't be happier. I also love that I can now effectively feed my skin the same quality as I do my body.

Angie

I am ecstatic that I found an organic solution for aging issues and blemish issues! Unbelievable I have wrinkles and blemishes at the same time but I am thrilled that Juice Beauty not only works but that it is pesticide and paraben free!!!

Jackie -San Francisco


I am 30 years old and have been on every acne med there is including accutane twice. Nothing works and about a month ago I broke out with the worst case of acne that was more like boils. ..I tried your Blemish Clearing Serum and it started to work very quickly. In a week my skin was clear again, not red and swollen. I LOVE THE STUFF!

Lisa

So are you as intrigued as I am? Are you making your things to try list like I have lol? Yea! Well, get your stuff and tell me your thoughts! I'm going to order these products too. I will make sure I tell you the details! If you are or have used Juice Beauty don't hold out, tell me what you think!



1 comment:

Andy Vicious said...

I got the Green Apple Peel as a free gift from Sephora. It smells amazing first off! It's a painful experience, burning sensations, super tingles in the face, and you look sunburnt after. But I promise it is so worth it in the end! One of the best facials ever!

Please check out my blog as well!
http://vanity-fair-by-sarah.blogspot.com/

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.