Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009


As I was doing a little research and debating what topic of beauty I was going to write about, I came across a fun book called Staging Your Comeback: A Complete Beauty Revival for Women Over 45 ! Now, I am not over 45 (I'm about 14 years off), and I am not sure how many of my reader are 45 or over, none the less I thought this could be a neat read. Staging Your Comeback has 77 reviews on Amazon most of which is positive and it has a five star rating! I am really curious and excited to read it.

I have browsed the contents through Amazon's "look inside" link. I am really digging a what he says in chapter 1 "Woman today have unlimited options and choices to look and feel young and attractive throughout their entire lives". That is so true! That's one thing I love about my job. I get to help women maintain their youthful appearance, or help them get it back through skin care and make-up.

I will be taking an Age Coaching course through Bioelements this summer. I think Staging Your Comeback will be an enhancement to what I will be learning. I have always strongly disagreed with the school of thought that once you're out of your twenties you're old. How is it possible one is youthful until age 29? That's ridiculous. Besides with great skin care, exercise and good eating habits woman (and men) can look amazing even after 45! In my profession I meet older woman who take care of themselves and they look amazing. On the same note I meet woman who are younger than 45 and look 10 years older because they are not taking care of themselves properly.

So I will end with this, be good to yourself. Eat right, exercise, find ways to keep yourself from being on a stress overload (stress causes breakouts and facial hair growth!), take care of your skin properly, get your rest, and drink water; at least half your body weight in ounces ( it keeps the skin hydrated, dewy, and radiant).

No comments:

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.