Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Kevyn Aucoin Beauty Books

Kevyn Aucoin Making Faces Beauty Book was one of the first Beauty Books I owned. It's still to this day is one of my favorite how-to-beauty books. His art work is absolutely beautiful, you will see some of your favorite celebrities (that he made-over of course), and he will show you how to get the looks. If you want how-to-instructions for yourself or you are an aspiring make-up artist, Kevyn Aucoins Making Faces is a must have! He has also written other fantastic books like, Face Forward & The Art of Makeup.

If you need a little cosmetic inspiration head to Amazon.com & get the book used for $9.95 or new for $20 . When the book arrives carve out an hour of your day for the best private make-up lesson with Kevyn himself in the comfort of your own home ;).

By the way I'm in love with Amazon.com, which I only discovered about a month ago. The prices for things are incredible. Especially books. I almost bought a book at the book store for $24. Then I went home & googled it. It pulled up used on Amazon for $1.98!! When the book arrived it was in like new condition. You really can't beat it. So from then on out I have (and will) link most products I review back to Amazon, unless I can find it somewhere else cheaper of course. Doubtful... Anyway, I hope you will find Amazon as fantastic as I do. Have a beauty day!

No comments:

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.