Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Best Kept Secret


Want an eyeliner that stays on all day? No, not most of the day but all day? Most eyeliners claim to have stay power but don't! I personally have problems with liners because I have oily eye beds. Hence my natural oils dissolve my eyeliner causing it to smudge and run. Grrr... But, I've uncovered the best kept secret! Bobbi brown's gel eyeliners, which come in 14 different easy to use colors. Bobbi Brown gel liners are truly innovative. You have the precision of liquid liner and the ease of a gel-based formula. Plus it's long-wearing, water-resistant, and can be used to create subtle or dramatic looks. Bobbi Brown You ROCK!


If you have tried Bobbi Brown's Gel-Liners post your experience. I would love to hear what you think! Happy lining. :)

No comments:

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.