Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009


Want fab-chic lips? Check out MAC Plushglass Lip Gloss! It's great over any lipstick, by itself in all it's high shine glory, or blotted for a matte look!

MAC Lipglass wears longer than almost any lip gloss I've tried. Although it is thick and not so desirable on a windy day, just blot and your ready to face the wind with no worries.

What's great about MAC lipglass is you can wear it for a day look or an evening look, alone or on top of any lipstick or lip liner. You have so many options! I love MAC Lip Glass because it makes my lips look fuller, it has an amazing high shine, and it wears all day with minimal touch up. Even if you eat or drink the shine off, your mouth will still be beautifully stained.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love MAC lipglass' they are the best in my book!

Great blog, and thanks for visiting my site!

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.