Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

100% California Wine Grapes for the Skin!







I'm in love with this product. I started using Grapes Antioxidant
lotion probably two years ago now. I started using it in the winter when my hands are at their worst. I wash my hands continuously throughout the day. It's an occupational hazard. My hands tend to crack and look dehydrated. That was the case when I started using Grapes. Believe me I had used every hand lotion and body lotion available. I could not find anything that didn't burn, that nourished, and protected my hands. Then I was introduced to Grapes from a local rep who left me a sample. I started using it after I washed my hands, in the morning before work and at night before bed. In about a week of using Grapes my hands appeared hydrated and the tiny cracks healed. Grapes has been the only lotion I can use on my hands that soothes, doesn't burn, nourishes, & is healing! I was sold and started carrying it at my shop.

Grapes has two formula's Grapes Original
in the purple bottle and Grapes Organic
in the green bottle. Grapes is a nutraceutical which means that it actually feeds the skin from the outside in. Grapes is a super anti-oxidant moisturizing lotion with age-defying, nutraceutical grade, 100% California grape extracts. They both smell amazing but the formula's feel different. The purple Grapes is lighter weight and the green bottle is a thicker cream. Like I said they smell amazing but they are not identical in sent. The purple bottle smells fresh, like a bouquet of vanilla, black raspberry and soft orchid & the green Grapes smells more like a bouquet of delicious harvest grapes and bergamont.

Not only is Grapes a an amazing super-antioxidant hand and body lotion that restores the skin's resiliency and elasticity. Grapes come in the cutes packaging ever. They look like wine bottles. They come in two sizes. Large grapes and mini grapes. I have both. I keep a mini Grapes in my purse and I have a large grapes at home and work.

If you are needing a new hand or body lotion Grapes is definitely worth a try I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.