Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

I recieved three boxes of Avon yesterday! lol It was so fun to open each one. :) I ordered Smooth Minerals by Jillian Dempsy; 4 eyeshadows, 1 blush, 1 concealor, 2 eyeliners, and a mascara. I of coursed opened all my new make-up and jumped right in! Wow! I am impressed! The application is so smooth. It feels silky going on, blends beautifully, and looks amazing. The Smooth Mineral line is definelty worth purchasing and the price point is a plus. Check out Smooth Minerals on my Avon Site.

I am going to try and get around to doing a video review/how-to with the Smooth Minerals. I think a Holiday Eye's instructional would be fun! ;) Until then have a fabulous day!

Nicole

No comments:

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.