Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Avon Calling!

I just signed up to be an Avon Rep. I thought it could be a fun and easy way to earn extra cash for the holidays! My website is www.youravon.com/nwillis0000 . Avon has awesome products. Which I will be reviewing right here on Beauty Review Junkie.com.

I am so psyched to receive my first order which is Sunday I think!? I ordered the Mineral foundation in Nude, concealer in Neutral, blush in Blushed, and lipstick in Malted Minerals. I also ordered the SuperCurl Mascara! It will be like Christmas!

Interested in selling Avon too? Contact me at beautyreviewjunkie@earthlink.net . It's only $10 to join! It's simple gals. Email me!

Have a happy make-up day! :)

No comments:

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.