Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update

A couple of things...

Sorry for delayed posts. It has been very busy for me. I have been preoccupied with my eyebrow salon & my three kids! I have had little to no time to post anything. Keep watch I will have some how to post coming soon!

Also, I just got my Juice Beauty Tinted Moisturizer in yesterday! Wow! It smells amazing! Very herbal. So far so good. It looks great and feels great too. I'll update you in a week to let you know if it still as fabulous. :)

And lastly I just started an Advanced Education Class in Eyebrow Designing. If you are a professional or knows someone who is that would be interested pass my info on. :) My website is http://www.ibrowdesignz.com/.

I promise some how to post will be coming shortly. Anything in particular that you would like to know how to do? I'd be happy to share my tips and tricks!

Nicole
aka Beauty Review Junkie

No comments:

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.