Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

What I Disovered on my Quest for the Best UVless Tan

I hope you had a great 4th! Sorry it's been a couple weeks since I've posted anything! It has been a busy couple of weeks. I had to fill in for someone who was out. And with the time I had to spare, I spent it with my hubby & kids. But everything should be normal this week & I should have a little more free time to blog my latest beauty discoveries.

I've been playing around with sunless tanning recently. I've tried a couple of tanning hot spots & a few over the counter tanning creams and sprays in search for the perfect tan. What did I discover? Well, like most things, it's definitely easier to just go get it done verses doing it yourself. I discovered was the store bought creams and sprays didn't wear very long, but the tanning booth spray ons did.

I did however like product Sublime 360 spray from Loreal. It's great for small touch ups and maybe covering a tan line or two. Don't expect last more than a few days. It would be great to use before a date or something, but not for the whole summer.

I tried out Tan & Tones Magic Tan. If you follow the steps 1,2,3 you will have a really nice tan for up to two weeks. It's a little difficult at first to get all the tanning poses down, & you totally can't see or breath for what feels like forever. Never-the-less their tanning system works & they carry products that help extend the results.

This past week I went and checked out At the Beach to "get my tan on", and discovered the Mystic tanning machine was so easy to use! There are only two positions that you stand in, front & back. It takes less then a minute & you can breath comfortably. They also carry products to help extend the life of your tan. The only down side I can think of is that their extend line is extensive. Too many choices in my opinion. I had to ask a lot of questions to discover which after care products I needed to purchase.

For those of you who want a little color minus the wrinkles, sun damage, and skin cancer. UVless tanning is worth checking out! See what works best for you. In my opinion, pro is the way to go. But if you can get the store bought stuff to work for you, I bow to your giftedness. If you found the best UVless tan let me know. I'd love to hear what you have discovered. Happy bronzing.

No comments:

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.