Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Quest for Thicker Fuller Hair; KMS Review




KMS Add Volume System


I have baby fine hair, so when I was asked to try KMS Add Volume line I was a bit of a skeptic. I've tried what is seems like every product on the market that promises thicker fuller hair. What the heck, new products are fun! So, I took home the shampoo, conditioner, blow dry lotion, & the root boost. I was going to have volumous hair yet!

The next morning I lined up all the products on my blue tile counter, took the shampoo and conditioner with me and headed to the shower. I opened the green capped bottle, lifted the bottle to my nose and reluctantly took a quick sniff. Oooh...Not bad. This time I inhaled the intoxicating fragrance of eucalyptus and cinnamon. I curiously sudsed up. I felt like I was in an herbal essence commercial. After my invigorating shampoo, I rinsed and grabbed for the conditioner. Excited to try what was in the contents of the bottle I poured the light green gel into my palm, ran the conditioner through the ends of my hair, sat for three, then rinsed. My hair was feeling clean and silky.

Lured by the other products I’ve yet to try, I hopped out of the shower into a dry warm towel. Standing at my counter I picked up a capsule looking bottle labeled Blow Dry Lotion. This was the product that was supposed to give me luscious volume of my dreams. Hopeful, I poured a large amount into my palm then slathered the jelly liquid through my hair. The more the better right?. Then, I picked up the root boost and boosted my roots.

Now to put these styling products to the test. I reached for my ionic blow dryer. I turned it on high and started to dry my hair like my stylist taught me. As my hair begin to dry out I couldn’t believe it. My hair started to feel thicker! Excitedly I finished styling my hair.

For those of you who have fine hair, know that styling your hair is only half the battle. Keeping it that way is the other half. Fine hair has a tough time holding up against the elements. Super charged for my day and my new found volume, I went about my daily tasks and hoped my hair would too. I went to return an outfit, ran to the post office, went to lunch with a friend, picked up kids, dropped off kids, straightened up the house, and cooked dinner. By the end of my busy day, my hair actually held its shape. My hair still felt thicker and looked fuller! A bit tousled yes, but definitely fuller.

So does KMS Add Volume live up to it’s claim? I have to admit it does. My favorite thing about it is that it gave my hair thicker texture and over all volume with out feeling weighed down or sticky. It's fantastic!

No comments:

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.