Beauty Tips - Product Reviews - How To's
www.beautyreviewjunkie.com

Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Reinvention of Me

I am a Aesthtician. For those of you who have absolutely no idea what that even is, I’m a beauty professional. Every day I consult with men and woman to help them look and feel their best. I recommend skin care regimens, make-up wardrobes, brow shapes and beauty services. I’ve been in the beauty industry for about a decade now and the beauty industry is what I know and what I love. I love helping people find the best products that produce the most results. What’s the point of using products that end up under the sink? So, I’m here to help you find the best products for you. I will review products, write on beauty topics such as how to have great skin, how to slow aging, make-up tips, and connect you to websites that offer free samples and discounts on the beauty products your looking for.

No comments:

Please support this blog by visiting our sponsors.